Weill Cornell Medicine IMPACT- Community Health Education Program – Data Collector
Community Cancer research? You will learn to help other women about life‐saving women’s health topics and how to connect them to free health services. Become part of Weill Cornell’s IMPACT- Community Health Education Program Data Collector.
The IMPACT: Community Health Education program aims to deliver Community Based-education workshops to community residents in Brooklyn to raise awareness about women’s health and clinical trials. To accomplish this goal, we are conducting a one-time health education workshop teaching individuals how they can become a FORCE of change in their communities.
An individual 18 years of age or older who is:
- Linguistically diverse Student at Brooklyn College (Preference in Arabic, Spanish, and Haitian Creole language-speaking students)
- Strong organization skills and time management
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated and flexible, able to work independently.
- Some early morning, weekend, or evening hours in-person or remote work may be required.
- 0 to 2 years of research field experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and collect pre-and-post surveys in community health education workshops.
- Communicating and following the directives of the study leadership teams (i.e., principal investigator, program manager, and/or research coordinator).
- Working with the study team on day-to-day research activities.
- Assist with data entry, cleaning, and data management.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the study team, clinical staff, and participants and acts as a study resource.
- Attend and assist in community health education workshops between the fall of 2023- Summer of 2024.
- $20 per hour part-time role
- Working knowledge of Qualtrics (Preferred but not required)
Click here to view flyer.
Click here to apply.