Your investment in BCCC-CURE will help us expand our cancer research and enhance educational opportunities for Brooklyn College undergraduate and graduate students engaged in cancer research. Your support also helps to bridge gaps in research areas not fully funded by grants and sustains our efforts to improve the lives of cancer patients in Brooklyn communities.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome and will help to advance BCCC-CURE’s research and mission.
If you are interested in making a commitment of $10,000 or more to support BCCC-CURE, there are many opportunities for you to make an impact:
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Research Laboratories
Please contact the Brooklyn College Foundation to explore how your investment in BCCC-CURE can support your giving priorities and our programmatic needs.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Make a secure online gift now.
- Make a gift in memory of a loved one.
- Make a gift by check (payable to Brooklyn College Foundation).
- Make a planned or estate gift.
- Make your gift by phone: 718.951.5074
If you have questions about making a gift, the Brooklyn College Foundation staff are ready to assist. Please contact us 718.951.5074 or leave an online message.
Brooklyn College Cancer Center is grateful for seed support provided by the Brooklyn College Foundation.