Brooklyn College prides itself as an engine of socioeconomic mobility that serves a highly diverse community with transformative, distinctive, and affordable educational opportunities.
The educational mission of BCCC-CURE is to educate STEM professionals to improve cancer outcomes through research, education, and outreach. We offer a wide range of educational opportunities in the classroom (degree programs, seminars, and workshops), the laboratory (research opportunities), and the community (internships, translational training).
We are cultivating a vibrant and inclusive community of scholars focused around cancer which is reflective of the community.
Learn about all the educational opportunities available at BCCC-CURE.
- Mount Sinai Tisch Cancer Center Lay Health Navigators Program – APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN till 12/15/2022
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital Medical Interpreting Training
- Maimonides Cancer Center College Summer Internship Program
- Stacey and Michael Garil Summer Research Internship
- List of scholarship opportunities
To learn about our partners please visit our Partnerships page.